Thanks, I'm not pushing you to make any changes more over just to make sure
I am not overlooking another package that may exist that will be more
feature rich.
I appreciate your support and do not want to jeopardize same.

>From what I have read, the TableLayout
<https://www.codenameone.com/javadoc/com/codename1/ui/table/TableLayout.html>
class is fixed in size and can not be altered (add/delete rows dynamically)
like Table can.

If this is the case, I think it best for us to continue to work with Table.

Thanks for all your support.

Regards.