If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator latest
Device IOS, iPhone 8+, Ipad II IOS 12.1.1

Generally speaking when My Server sends Images larger than ~ iMB, IOS times
out and I get
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error on
The Server

I am using:

public static int MPI_BUFFER_SIZE = 65536;
public static int socketTimeOut = 30000;
Socket mySocket = new ca.weblite.codename1.net.Socket(host, port,
socketTimeOut);
mySocket.setReceiveBufferSize(MPI_BUFFER_SIZE);

I am old school and have been working with sockets for 30 years and wonder
if you have any suggested reasonable synchrounous client/server comms that
work well in the mobile world.

BTW. The current Socket implementation works well for me with this
exception on IOS.

Thoughts?