I have followed the Auto renewing app subscriptions documentation. However
the app i am building does not have a server side right now as it stands. I
am failing to see if its possible to create the app without the need for
the database at all

I have tried simply calling the Purchase.subscribe methods without any
saving to a database

I got an error pertaining to the receipt store fetch and submit methods
needing to be implemented