If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Simulator

I have recently started using the toolbar and now set the back command with:

*        getToolbar().setBackCommand(_backCommand,
Toolbar.BackCommandPolicy.ONLY_WHEN_USES_TITLE);*

This works fine on both Android and iOS devices. On Android this is no back
button in the title bar but I can use te device button. On iOS it displays
the left arrow and title in the title bar.

The problem is in the simulator. None of the Android skins I have tried
have the device buttons, i.e. MotoG, SamsungGalaxyNote5 etc. Nothing is
displayed in the titlebar either, so I can't naviagte in the simulator.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Martin