Sorry I deleted this post since as I thought the issue was solved (I
manually rebuild the JavaSE jar of CN1 for the simulator as it appears my
IDE did not automatically do it (as it is usually the case) after the merge
and was able to run my app in the simulator correctly after that but I just
retried to run my app in the simulator another time and the bug reappeared
:( )
I am using JDK 10+46 64b version and running the simulator from eclipse on
Windows 10 pro