It works in Xcode with local podspec without issues. By the way I switched
to source hint method, the project is built successfully using this method.
I am not blocked but the question is still open why this library is not
working via method mentioned in Stackoverflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/a/58395515/2935174>.

Thank you for your support.