If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

I am curious about one question. Let me be brief about the sitation . I
need to develop the app in ios as well as in android . The app needed push
notification feature too. I see for android i can get push notificaion
feature easily with the free account which was careated from your codename
one website.
But for ios i say there is a need of Pro accout. My office team is planning
to signup for the professional account for one month. So After I supposed
with the pro account i can generate ios app with the feature of Push
Notification and it will be also deploy in app store and can be installed
in apple devices.
Now My Question is that, after expiration of professtional accout will ios
app will still be able to send/ receive push noptification that has been
already deployed in the appstore? or we just need pro acccount for the
complie time ??  or we needed to renews every time to get that push
service ?
Please clear me my confustion.