If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEANetbeans 11
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator  Latest
Device PC, IOS, Android

        RadioButton Daily = new RadioButton("Daily");
        Daily.setOppositeSide(false);

Shows a Check Mark when selected.
Expecting a Radio Button rendering.

Please see attached "CodenameOne_Designer_RadioButton.JPG" as how the radio
button is rendered in the Codenameone Designer.

However on my PC and devices, we get undesirable rendering.
Please see attached "PC and Device_RadioButton_rendering.JPG"

Thoughts?

Regards.