If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA  Netbeans 11
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator latest
Device IOS

I have added 2 new codenameone projects and have build issues related to
certificate generation. (Total of 3 now)

I have a paid/active apple developers account with Dev/Dist certificates
expiring in 2021

It seems each project uses a unique certificate, however I have only one
Itunes/Apple certificate for (Dev/Release)

If I overwrite a certificate from the Codenameone Cert Wizzard, that
project builds correctly, however the 2 other projects no longer build due
to mismatching certificates.

How do i assign valid Appple Development certificates to all projects using
the codenameone cert wizzard?

Note: If i manually remove all files from project->iosCerts directory and
re-run codenameone cert wizzard, app detects a previous certificate
(presumably from apple) and asks to use it or re-generate, If i use
existing from apple, then all projects build/run corectly.
Question: Shouln't the Certificate Wizzard handel this?

Thoughts?

Regards.