Maybe you answered to another thread by mistake.
This is what my problem is:
I created icons in my app by means of the Flamingo tool. They originate
from svg files and then they become Java classes. It is so also because
some new icons are created, and also they have to be injected in HTML.

I am not using material font in this case.
The images resemble the material icons but as you can see in the example
the icon is a new one, it is modified, so it is assigned to the button like
an image.

The image (I am referring to the object) has the right size, but the
drawing, or the scaling, or whatever internal method is doing something
wrong.
Indeed just a tiny part is visible of the original shape, because it is in
big size (but in normal viewport size), as you can see in the detail of the
attached image.

Regards