The error you posted is specific to linux.  The Catalina error will be
different.

Update your Codename One version to 7.0.26 by changing the cn1.version and
cn1.plugin.version properties in your pom.xml file.  That will get it
working on Catalina.
Since it will cause a fresh version of CEF to be downloaded, it may also
fix the linux version, but it is possible that the linux issue is deeper -
probably a result of changing the JDK version that you are using to run it.

--
Steve Hannah
Software Developer