It's my curiosity.
It assumes that it is running on a Mac, of course.
I guess that something other than CocoaPods is necessary, for example
something from XCode.
But I wonder, the output is just source code, so why could it not be
produced in a Linux environment?
I am talking in principle, I know you are busy and cannot create another
project target like "XCode build on Linux".
But would it be possible? Maybe there is something that can be renounced
and post-poned to the XCode real compiling.
It would be very useful to create the XCode project in Linux and then just
move the snapshot to the OSX machine, at least in some cases.
Also it could be useful creating something like the remote simulator
"trick" by Microsoft, that I think bypass the XCode step, although it is
operated under the hood.

Regards