Ok,
I meant for new projects or for developers who are aware of it, before
publishing the app, like me.

However, I would like to understand if some other solution is available for
my project.
My app does not use the Storage at all. It just has two data files in the
Library/Application Support folder, and uses the Documents folder. Both are
managed with the FileSystem access.

1 - Can I delete the cn1storage folder?
2 - Can its re-creation be prevented?
3 - Can I hide the folder?
4 - Can it be deleted by mistake but that being harmless, so I do not care
if the user deletes it, even when it is hidden?
5 - What about the other CN1 content that can be seen in the Documents
folder?

Regards