Looks like there is a bug right now in the maven plugin regarding where it
generates the IOS native interfaces.

It seems to be generating them in src/main/objectivec (i.e. in the "src"
directory of the root project).  They should be generated in
ios/src/main/objectivec. (i.e. inside the ios submodule).
If seems to be doing the same thing with the "javascript" native files.

Move the contents of your src/main/objectivec directory into
ios/src/main/objectivec, and it should fix your issue.

Steve

--
Steve Hannah
Software Developer