Hi,
See: *Caution:* Third-party apps installed from the Google Play Store
cannot declare privileged permissions.

All of those require deep permissions that Google blocks. Sure you can do
all of that in Codename One. Some require native calls but that's trivial
to do in Codename One using Native interfaces. But again, you won't be able
to ship your app so it seems redundant.