I have just committed a brand new build system to ircu2.10.11, the alpha
version of ircu.  Anyone that has been using the old build system needs to
be aware of the changes: "make config" is gone, and the top-level ./configure
script takes options.  Use ./configure --help for more information.  Options
you select with --enable/--with are cached in the config.cache file.  I will
eventually write a transition script to take old .config and .config.cache
files and convert them into a sequence of F-lines and a config.cache file for
the new build system, but this will be in the future.  I apologize for the
lack of documentation; I'll get around to that eventually.

I know I haven't covered everything, and I'm too tired to try to collect my
thoughts better, so please ask questions about this so you can draw the
information you need out of me :)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>