> Who can I configure the logfiles users and opers????

I assume you mean for ircu2.10.11.alpha, which is currently under
development.  If you mean for ircu2.10.10 (any patch level), this is very
easy to find during the "make config" stage of building the server.

The log files are now configured using F-lines in the ircd.conf.  Although
F-lines are not completely documented yet, there is documentation in
example.conf explaining how to use them to set up the logging.  For your
purposes, you will want to set up F-lines that specify the log file for
the logging subsystems OPERLOG and USERLOG.  Good luck...
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>