> Is it possible (or doable) to put in some kind of encryption scheme into
> IRCu? (not asking for it, just wondering if it's possible). -- Jonathan

Anything's *possible* as long as you have the time and inclination.
Doable?  Not really; you need some more flexibility in the server code to
make it work out.  That flexibility is actually on my slate of things to
do for u2.10.12, by the way; it'll be a side-effect of the stuff I'm
already planning on doing.  (I'm resisting even mentioning what that is
until we can get u2.10.11 out the door, though, so I can concentrate on
that instead.)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>