I have been working a lot on the configuration system of gnuworld.
There are still a few issues to resolve in that area, but it is
looking pretty good.

Also, I have been modifying some code to support better portability.
GNUWorld now compiles on gcc 2.9{5,6}.*.  gcc 3.0 changed a bunch of
things, some for the better, and some for the worse (just plain goofy
changes in fact).

There have also been a few modifications to the core server, mostly
minor bug fixes.

Dan
ripper_@IRC