Greetings.  I have just, by Isomer's mandate, released IRCU version
u2.10.10.pl15.  This is a *recommended* release, not a *required*
release, so admins are not required to upgrade to it yet.  This
release contains mostly fixes to and expansions of the mandate from
the Undernet Administrators to hide network topology.  The release
also includes updates for the ISUPPORT, as well as bug fixes for
support of u2.10.11 when that is released.  Individuals that wish to
use this version without the network topology hiding on networks
other than Undernet may adjust most of the parameters of that by
editing include/ircd_policy.h.

This release is available through the CVS repository.  If you
already have the source checked out, change to the top level
directory and issue "cvs update -Pd -r u2_10_10"; others should
visit http://coder-com.undernet.org/ for instructions on how to
check the server out via anonymous CVS.  A tar file is not yet
available on the coder-com.undernet.org web site; we will get the
web site updated as soon as we can.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>