X-RJAX New SNAP-IN Coax Connectivity

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We would like to bring a unique home and business coax connection product to your
attention.
We have developed a break through product - a revolutionary patent pending connector
that
makes attaching coaxial cables literally a snap with the same RJ form factor as an
RJ45 used
for telephone, networking and communications products.   Whether you are a home user
or office
user this product will make moving and attaching coax devices a simple plug-in
connection.  If
you are a company in the retail market and looking for exceptional items for your
customers, our
product is a device that everyone will consider purchasing once they see its benefits.
 Our product
will have a key impact on the future of coax connection in every home and business
worldwide.
To use our Snap-In coax, simply attach the female adapter to your TV or other coax
device and
attach the male adapter to your coax cable which has a standard "F" connector.  In a
few short
moments you have converted your hard to attach screw on coax connectors to easy to
connect
Snap-In.

The product is called X-RJAX.   X-RJAX uses the same connector style as the connector
used with
your telephone.  Now with  X-RJAX, coax cables can be moved and attached to electronic
devices
with ease.   The market for this connector is every household and business.   The
X-RJAX connectors,
cables, splitters, attaching plugs and terminating attachments will have a major
impact on how coax
connects to televisions, VCRs,DVD, satellite equipment, receivers, cable boxes, settop
boxes, Internet
coax PC adapter cards and all other devices using coax cable.  As you are aware, the
Internet is
spurring the use of coax for the high bandwidth transmission of voice, video and data.
 Many new
homes have coax wall plates installed throughout the house along with the RJ connector
for the twisted
pair telephone wiring.    X-RJAX provides a better connection than conventional coax
cables and
attachments.  The X-RJAX holds the cable wire perfectly in position and provides a
better mating
connection than current connections.  Users will not have to move and jiggle cables to
receive a
good signal.  X-RJAX is a tight and secure connection.

If you would like to make attaching coax easy,  please go to our website www.rjax.com
or www.xrjax.com
to order.  If you would like to market or sell X-RJAX, my company, XMULTIPLE is
looking for individuals
and companies that target the consumer and business markets.  If you have an Internet
store this is a
great exciting new products that you should consider adding to your website.  Order
X-RJAX today.

Alan Pocrass
XMULITPLE Technologies
805-498-5000Ph
800-753-9526 Toll Free
805-498-4003 Fax
XRJAX
3555 Old Conejo Road, Newbury Park, CA  91320
http://www.xrjax.com and  http://www.rjax.com

This courtesty welcoming email will is sent to you because you have shown interest in
electronic
devices, you are NOT on a mailing list and do not need to request removal. This ad is
being sent in
compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.