`lo all,
            I was wondering why undernet does not use the +x mode . As
everyone may knows it can lessen personal attacks too. What are the
disadvantages pls ? ( I hope this wasn`t asked before :)

PS: If some say cause of the bans and that when you connect to the server
again you`ve got another virtual host so you can evade bans I think it`s
wrong . I was admin on ChatNet and as far as I know it gives only one VH to
a single IP.

*** Connecting to eu.chatnet.org (6667)
-Frogn.NO.EU.ChatNet.Org- *** Looking up your hostname...
-Frogn.NO.EU.ChatNet.Org- *** Checking Ident...
...etc etc
AiRMaFiA is [EMAIL PROTECTED] * Plain and Simple [Masked Host:
212.56.155.51698]
AiRMaFiA on @#Eassyde #nuthouse
AiRMaFiA using Frogn.NO.EU.ChatNet.Org ChatNet Norway, Frogn
AiRMaFiA has been idle 17secs, signed on Tue Sep 04 03:47:14
airmafia End of /WHOIS list.

*** Connecting to 65.193.26.84 (6667)
-OklahomaCity.OK.US.ChatNet.Org- *** Looking up your hostname...
-OklahomaCity.OK.US.ChatNet.Org- *** Checking Ident...
...etc
AiRMaFiA is [EMAIL PROTECTED] * Plain and Simple [Masked Host:
212.56.155.51698]
AiRMaFiA on @#Eassyde #nuthouse
AiRMaFiA using OklahomaCity.OK.US.ChatNet.Org Jai Hind
AiRMaFiA has been idle 16secs, signed on Tue Sep 04 03:51:10
airmafia End of /WHOIS list.

Regards
Ivan Degiorgio
Aka AiRMaFiA