Hi there,

I have some ideas:

- Why I cannot ban *a*b*c*d*e!*f*g*h*i*j@*.net ?
The length limit is the same as the maximum nick/ident
length... This is a little annoying because if you want
to ban
abcde!fghij@*.net, the user comes back with
ab_cde!fghij@*.net,
abcde!f_ghij@*.net,
abcde!fg_hij@*.net,
etc.
That are different bans... but with named bans all can
be covered :o)

The second idea is: Would be nice, if I could ban a user
name within X in a channel.
Means:
If i ban (over X) 'username' in a channel, X will ban
this user as soon as he/she logs into X...
Surely nothing fancy, but another idea to force someone
to stay out of a channel.

Another thingie is:

*!*@cw0<a>.<place>1.srv.t-online.de
is definitely a HTTP proxy of the German provider
T-Online and it's easily possible to fake the host mask
for lots of T-Online customers. I'm wondering about that
*!*@*.srv.t-online.de is not banned... however, just
wanted to inform you :o)

Maybe you think, my ideas are useful... maybe you don't
think so... if you don't, just delete this mail ;o)

Best regards, Jan "BRiTELiTE" K.