and the number of reasons why there isn't one out number the reason for 1 by
50 to 1, and they all pertain to abusing X.

wish we could have it, but it is just not a good idea.

--
xplora is wakco (Richard T Smith) yeehaa, doggy... b44w00f

[EMAIL PROTECTED], Official CService Admin,
Undernet Channel Service Committee, Undernet IRC Network.

Note: Unless stated this email is from my own thoughts and opinions and does
not represent Undernet, CService, or Media Design School.