So this is a mailing list? Undernet's site says it is the secretary's
mail...

Anyway: I running RH Linux 7.1. I did not compile ircu, I'm using the
RPM from

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/conectiva/7.0/cd1/conectiva/RPMS/ircd-2.10.10-12cl.i386.html

It runs ok, but some people complain they get the message: "(No
Authorization - use another server)". So I'm trying to figure out why
they get this message and how to let them in...

I've seen the source code. It seems like some problem with the I
lines, but I can't understand what. My I lines are:

I:NotMatchingCrap::*@*::1
I:*@200.131.251.*::*@*.localdomain::10

I've changed them a lot, but I quite dont understand how they work.
Nothing I did eliminated the problem. I want clients from unresolved
hosts and from machines with no identd enabled.

Any other information needed? I have some sniffed conection atempts,
and other stuff. Please help.

--
Bruno O. Schneider
[EMAIL PROTECTED]