> mmmm!!! I think that all of you dont like help me because If I dont be wrong
> this list is to help people that use Undernet Service! I use the Undernet
> Service and now I need help!! I think that somebody that is not David and
> Kev them knows help me!

What we are telling you is that we cannot provide assistance to you.

> When you say, the new version of IRCU resolve the problems of advisor bot!!
>
> Well I change my question! How do the new version of GNUWorld to detect the
> advisor bots??

I haven't the faintest idea what an "advisor" bot is.  I can tell you that
GNUWorld is a pseudo-server bot framework; so far, there are channel service
and operator service modules, and I know work is being done on other modules.
Adding a new module shouldn't be that difficult, if that's what you need.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>