best way to handle would require a way of detaching the suspension from
access list, that way if the access is removed then re-added the suspension
remains (probably require a separate suspension table that would mimic the
access list except only have entries for actual suspensions)

--
xplora is wakco (Richard T Smith) yeehaa, doggy... b44w00f

[EMAIL PROTECTED], Official CService Admin,
Undernet Channel Service Committee, Undernet IRC Network.

Note: Unless stated this email is from my own thoughts and opinions and does
not represent Undernet, CService, or Media Design School.