> Whats the chance of finding a precompiled <binary> of this release in HP-UX
> 10.2x or 11.x ?

No Undernet server that I know of runs on HP-UX, nor is it a platform that
is otherwise available to any of the developers, at least to my knowledge--
it's certainly not available to me.  I would be surprised if ircu will even
compile under HP-UX.  On top of that, precompiled binaries and ircu,
especially of the u2.10.10 series, don't mix--too many options and settings
have to be compiled in, rather than being set through the config file.  I'd
say that your chances of finding a precompiled release for HP-UX is pretty
much nil; sorry.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>