Actually, you have installed ircnet's ircd, not undernet's ircu.
Apropriate mailing list for ircnet's ircd is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To remove visibility of server channels in LIST add |MODE_SECRET in
ircd/channel.c, function setup_server_channels to smode variable.
ie, line ~ 563 will be looking like

        smode = MODE_MODERATED|MODE_TOPICLIMIT|MODE_NOPRIVMSGS|MODE_ANONYMOUS|
                        MODE_QUIET|MODE_SECRET;
Also, i suggest upgrading to latest version which is 2.10.3p3
JV