I was wondering if someone could tell me how to fix this problem.  Whenever I try to use the Clear App while it's in Pending Mode I get this:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: pending_review_ref referential integrity violation - key referenced from pending not found in users in /home/httpd/htdocs/websitex/php_includes/cmaster.inc on line 310
I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, I tried to recreate the databases thinking something got FUBAR'd when I first created them but I continually get the same error.  I tried to email the gnuworld development list but never got an answer.  If anyone has any idea how to fix this could you please let me know.  Thanks

Joe