---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:00:56 +0100
From: Inge Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Uworld and cservice bacup

Hi
I have a question about opers and uworld. Is there possible to turn off
uworld for opers so are not added in uworld?

Is there someone so know how to fix this message?
 I have try to take backup of cservice databace but I get this..:

[gnuworld@comet gnuworld]$ pg_dump cservice > cservice.backup.sql
check_database_version(): command failed.  Explanation from backend:
'ERROR:  Function 'version()' does not exist
        Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument
types
        You may need to add explicit typecasts
'.
[gnuworld@comet gnuworld]$

I did the same on ccontrol and that one did work..

Thanks

-Comet-