[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 12/03/2002 11:08:44:

> Since an upgrade to a new postgres I get the following issue:
>
> ccontrol.h:25: libpq-int.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from ccontrol.cc:31:
> ccontrol.h: In method `int gnuworld::uworld::cmDatabase::getPID()
const':
> ccontrol.h:69: invalid use of undefined type `struct pg_conn'
> /usr/include/postgresql/libpq-fe.h:91: forward declaration of `struct
> pg_conn'
> ccontrol.h:69: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
> `gnuworld::uworld::cmDatabase::getPID() const'
>
> libpq-int.h is indeed not shipped (anymore) with postgres, the other
errors
> will probably be related to that one. Any other suggestions besides
> downgrading ?

It is still there, just in a different place :)

However, that header was only used to peek at the process ID of our
postgres thread. I removed this from CMaster because its not needed
anymore (It was only used with the old notification system).

Bean should be doing a similar thing to ccontrol unless he's using it
anywhere else :)

Greg