I need one more thing then.  Lets say we have a hypothetical situation of nine people
in the
channel.  Three have ops, three have voice, and three have no status:

AAAAA Opped
AAAAB Opped
AAAAC Opped

BAAAA Voiced
BAAAB Voiced
BAAAC Voiced

CAAAA Nothing
CAAAB Nothing
CAAAC Nothing

How would this appear in a burst message?

Thanks,
Braden