Hey all  :O)

OK...I have a question. My name is Mark Wilson. My nick on Undernet is
Banjo. I am currently working with the documents team to update the
Undernet's FAQ2 document. It appears it hasn't been updated since 1996.
My question...and I don't know who to ask about this of all the coders?
Kev? Since I see you post most on coder-com? Maybe? But...I don't know
what you are running versions or who the head of the coders is for sure.
So...Could someone either in charge or that knows and can answer this
for sure, go to---->
http://www.user-com.undernet.org/documents/unetfaq2.txt

and read section 3-3) and give me an idea of how you might want that
stated to date? Either with head coders and a few who started or
something? And maybe current versions and a small synopsis of how we
have evolved to date now? For me to post there now.
Could someone do that and send something to me. I don't want you to do
my job for me. But, I also don't want to misrepresent something by
mistake here also since I don't know all the particulars in this area,
so I want to get all my facts straight to date...ok!
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanx
Banjo  :O)