Hello,

About two weeks ago my assistant editor Joni Megna sent you an invite to
post your software on our new web site set to launch shortly called
Download That! A review of our records shows that you have not yet taken
us up on this offer.

Download That! is a software news, reviews and downloads web site which
will feature software in may categories and operating systems.  We are
very excited about this new site and would love to have your software
products as a part of the site.

If you would like to get started with the easy process of adding your
software to Download That! please visit http://www.downloadthat.com/publisher.
Our Publisher's Interface fully supports PAD file submission for developers
using the PAD XML system.

If you have already setup a Publisher's Account with Download That! using a
different e-mail address other than [EMAIL PROTECTED] please let me know and I
will
update my records.

If you do not wish to have your software listed or have further questions
please let me know.

Thank you for your time!

Daniel R. Jones
Managing Editor