./configure in 2.10.11 doesn't know what to set MAXCONNECTIONS to in MacOS X

after doing ./configure edit config.h and set maxconnections to 252 or lower

if you wish to set higher you will have to find out how to set FD_SETSIZE
higher under MacOS X through one of Apple's mail lists.

--
Richard T Smith - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technician, Media Design School Ltd.

CAUTION: This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error you must not use, disclose, copy or retain
it.  Please immediately notify us by return email and then delete the email.

Note: Unless stated this email does not represent Media Design School Ltd.