You'll have to excuse my feeble mind on this one:

> Thats indeed a bug, and when it'll be fixed, I think the unban issue with
> *!*@* can be forgotten. That cmd SHOULD remove only bans matching
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (*!*@*) and not the 2 others (*!*[EMAIL PROTECTED] and
> the other)

When setting the ban *!*@*, doesn't that automatically clear out the
other bans? Or is X's behavior slightly different to the ircd code?
Because if it behaves as the ircd does (or I think it does), setting
that ban would remove the other two bans... when you then unset the
ban, the first two aren't there... I am more than likely wrong... Did
you try a banlist after you set the *!*@*?  Were they listed then in
X's banlist?

As I said... excuse the feeble mind, and probably poor understanding
of the way things are currently running ;)

--
Valcor

(No need to CC: me... I'm on the list)