Hello mr.volta,

Monday, May 13, 2002, 8:29:11 PM, you wrote:

Channel admins (>>400) are able to remove users with lower access, that are suspended
with a higher level than the admin's. That's really an easy way to unsuspend someone,
because the user is no more
Channel admins (>>suspended after he/she is being readded by the admin ...

mv> _____________________________________________________________
mv> Get email for your site ---> http://www.everyone.net

mv> _____________________________________________________________
mv> Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with [EMAIL PROTECTED] by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag

I agree, but the rest including cservice will state something like
this:

- Trustissue, so it's the 500's biz

The reason why I know you will get this answer is because I got it
before for the same reason.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]