The channel has become more of a help channel than a coding discussion
channel.  Now, I figure we do need such a help channel.  Nevertheless,
idling users make it difficult to figure out who needs help and who
doesn't.  Thus, we will be setting up a strict no-idling policy for
anybody not in X's userlist.  To get on the userlist, come into the
channel and help out some, but note that in such a case you are required
to be polite, even with the most annoying and clueless users :)  Also
note that the ban on non-topical discussions remains in effect.

Thanks.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>