* stoney` <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-12-06 18:06:58 -0500]:
> User-com is in the process of creating multi platform user scrips for use
> on Undernet. For more information. email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> stoney`

  While this is technically true, the script is in such a major
pre-alpha right now that I wouldn't recommend emailing just yet.  :)
That, and uus@ is the project list, so if you have questions we
recommend that you email the main [EMAIL PROTECTED] address.
  Plus, all the scripts in the world won't make X respond to in-channel
commands.  :p

 daaave                                        Undernet Server Operator
 irc://irc.undernet.org:6667/                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]