> Has anyone else experienced high amounts of memory being used on FreeBSD 4.7
> systems for ircu2.10.11rc2/rc3?  I've got reports from a c-c user that his
> server is drawing 85MB of memory.  We've tried disabling the kqueue and
> devpoll engines, just testing and we've also toyed with the ircd.conf to
> make sure it was properly done.  Any suggestions?

There is a possibility we have a memory leak, but it probably has to do with
the buffer pool.  .11 does have a larger memory footprint than .10 did--we
traded off some space efficiency to gain some CPU efficiency.  Double-check
the BUFFERPOOL settings and watch to see if the server continues to grow
over time.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>