Hello dear reader,

I get an error when i setup the website as the setuppage tell me:

Your apache server has PHP 4.2.3
Lots of changes in 4.2 oblige us to update a lot of things.

Fortunately, you can solve this problem by activating a now by default
desactivated feature
Go edit your php.ini file and find the line defining register_globals,
set its value
to On and then restart your apache (/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl
restart)

.. then reload this page :)

I have done this what me is told, but still he gives this error

I have used Apache 1.3.27 instead of the site say's (1.3.26)
and i have downloaded the PHP version 4.2.3

i have follow the setup page to configure and setup this.

What shout i doto solve this problem :
if you wane see the error : http://212.58.167.136:8084/live

please reply answers to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
not to the mail addy where it's comming from :)

regards,
Michael Spies
The Netherlands