I believe you should make ircu2.* compatible with linking by dns, not
just by IP.  IF you could link by dns AND ip, i believe it would be alot
more convenient for many users.  Currently, every time a dynamic ip
changes, the hub must change the ip, and rehash.  This sort of leaves
the impression that a dynamic ip, should be allowed to run ircu2.  If
these changes were to be made, I'm sure MANY users would be very Happy.
I can be reached on Undernet (G``), and via email. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
If you are not completely clear, don't wait to contact me.

Yours Truly,
Philippe