Hello Everyone,

My name is Anthony Saffer and I'm a new member of this list. I just joined because I am interested in working on the Undernet server software and possibly porting it to the Windows 2000 platform if it hasn't already been done. A little about me:

I'm a 28 year old professional software developer living and working in Oklahoma. I'm a graduate of McNeese State University where I earned my B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics in 1994 and am currently thinking about pursuing an M.S. in Computer Science at the University of Oklahoma.  I'm married with no kids and my wife works as a therapist for troubled teens.

That's a bit about me. Now, would someone be so kind as to fill me in on how I can get involved with this project? Do I just jump in and start coding or do I need to be assigned a position on the team first? Thanks in advance!

Anthony Saffer

---
Anthony Saffer [CEO & Founder]
Saffer Consulting Services
Quality software and website development
Web: http://www.safferconsulting.com
Ph: (918) 542-8251

Do you Yahoo!?