Hi my name is Alan Kenny.  I was recently programming a set of P10 (ircu2.10.11 J) services and I am now running into problems with the SETTIME (SE) command.  It appears that my server is receiving multiple SE commands from multiple servers.  Once the SEs are finished, the services are squit from the network.

I was also interested in possible P10 protocol documentation thus far.  There is some that are included with the server software but it seems to be incomplete.  Any help is appreciated!! J Thanks for any and all assistance!

--Alan