Your kind attention is needed;

With due respect, trust and humanity,I and my family send to you this letter seeking
for your help and assistance although we have not meet each other before but we hope
that this letter will meet you and your family in good condition of health.This is not
intended to cause you any embarrassment in whatever form, rather compel to contact
your esteemed self,is borne out of this difficult situation that my family has been
engulfed in since my beloved husband and bread winner of our family was killed.

My name is Mrs Mary Nigaga Elsworth,and my husband was late Mr Henry S.Elsworth of
Kwekwe Midlands province of Harare Zimbabwe.I am writing this letter on behalf of me
and my family,my son Ian Ku-Ku & my  daughter Malthida daUsomma Elsworth. The current
war crisis against the farmers going on in my country Zimbabwe from the support of
self styled President Robert Gabriel Mugabe,in his envy and greediness to claim all
the farms lands for his party members and his followers.Our cattle ranch farm is one
of  the best grassland cattle farm in our country,because my husband did not support
Robert Gabriel Mugabe's ideas of killing the farmers and collecting their farms lands
from them.This the President Robert Gabriel Mugabe orders his supporters to invaded my
husbands grassland cattle ranch farm in Kwekwe Midlands province of Zimbabwe and burnt
everything in the farm and made away with a lot of items on my husband's farm.

Upon this act of greediness President Robert Gabriel Mugabe have this today "we are no
longer going to ask for the land, but we are take it without any negotiation or
compassion".My husband was a lawmaker in the white-dominated parliament of Rhodesia,
as Zimbabwe was known before independence, and served as Independent lawmaker among 20
seats reserved for the first seven years of independence.He had been an outspoken
critic of President Robert Mugabe's ruling party.. My husband  has described Robert
Mugabe self styled act to farmers as a unjustified war against  land ownership by
farmers.

Before his death,my husband deposited with a Security Company in (Gauteng Province) of
South Africa the sum of US$10 Million}{Ten Million United States  Dollars} as precious
stones and family valuables.This money,he meant it for the opening of the new 500
acres of another cattle ranch farm in Shiselweni Village near umbuluzi river Swaziland
to open with the help Swaziland Monarch,King Ngeyaiama Mswati (lll).Before my husbands
death he has this to say," My children,if the war continue like this,I have this to
tell you as a father that you must never expect that there is a Future in this country
for you all"

After the burial of my husband and the bread winner of the family, me and my two
children Ian Chris and Malthida daUsomma decided to move to the Republic of South
Africa (as all our hopes is no more) where my husband had deposited the money in a
security company
as precious stones and family valuables to withdraw and put in-use.

Our hopes was turn down as they informed us that it is against the South Africa law
for refugees seeking asylums in the country the right to banks or to participate in
any financial transaction or to own an enterprise or company of his/her own in their
country.It is on this note that me and my children is therefore seeking for your kind
assistance to help us transfer this money to your accounts in your country as the laws
of South Africa do not permit us the rights to that and this money is all me and my
family hopes for.

As a woman I have two options;

A:-Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for your kind
assistance in this transaction.

B:- Or you can go into partnership with me and my children for the proper and
profitable investment in real estates or properties and nay other lucrative venture in
.your country.

We have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses we might incur in
the process of thistransaction.If you do not prefer a partnership with us we are
giving you 35% of the fund while the remaining 60% will be for my children and me and
you will still help
us in investing this money in a proper and profitable investment in your country
because me and children do not have any knowledge of international business.

Please if you are willing to assist me and my children kindly email me back.....

Finally, we employ your confident to this matter as well as you love,kindness and
understanding.

Hopeful to hear from you soon.

Thanks and best regards
Mrs Mary Elsworth & family.
refugee Permit No.SA/RFI/007745/02/NYNMBM
[Date 14/3/2003]

for more informations about my late Husband go
www.1freespace.com/beetee/dec14.html.