I had a problem like this once, check your Y-Lines and see if there's enough maximum
links / they match for the connection class given to the O-Line.

(Hope this is the right answer)

Nick.

--
Nicolas Triantafillou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A year from now, you're gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now
        -- Dr. Phil