Hello,
here's an idea that I think will improve the way macedonians use IRC.
I would would like to request that the official language macedonians
(Formerly Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) speak is set on the channel
service bot X so they can communicate with it easyly.
There are over 1000 macedonian IRC users that connect on the Undernet
every day, and I belive it's hard (for some) to use the service bot. I
would like to decode/translate the english version to macedonian, and if
you aprove this, the macedonian users would appriciate it.
There is no doubt anymore, we really need our language set on X.

AR - Arabic, CA - Catalan, CH - Christmas, DK - Danish, NL - Dutch, EA -
Easter, EN - English, FR - Français, DE - German, IL - Hebrew, HU -
Hungarian, IT - Italian, NO - Norsk, SV - Svenska, PT - Portuguese, RO -
Romanian, ES - Spanish, TR - Turkce, GR - Greek, HA - Halloween are the
languages available so far, anf if there is space to add languages such as
Halloween, Easter etc.. I think you'll be able to add the language of my
nation.

ps: please post a reply.

This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
   "Webmail for nuts!"