ATTN:

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration since I can not be able to see
you face to face at first. Being the only son of my father, late Mr. FRANK EMEH from
ZULU in Republic of South Africa (S.A) I am 25 years of age. My father was a limit
ed liability cocoa and gold merchant in South Africa before his untimely death. After
his business trip to LAGOS NIGERIA, to negotiate on a oil business.

A week after he came back from Lagos, he was assassinated with my mother by unknown
assassins. Which my mother died, instantly, but my father died after five days in
hospital, on that faithful afternoon. I didn't know that my father was going to leave
me
after I had lost my mother. But before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he
was going to die. He my father , (may his soul rest in perfect peace) he disclose to
me that he deposited and the sum of $18.5 million US dollars(Eighteen million Five
hundred dollars) in Security Company here in LAGOS NIGERIA.

That the money was meant for his cocoa business he wanted to invest in LAGOS NIGERIA.
Though, according to my father he deposited the money in a trunk box, but declared it
as Ivory, and family belonging. He single handed me the key of the box and the Dep
osit Certificate,
and instructed me to seek for a life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in
locating the security company here in LAGOS NIGERIA and also confirmed the item with
most honest and confidentiality .

Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me lift this money out from Lagos to
your account abroad so that we should invest it in any lucrative business in your
country. Because this is my only hope in life.

Your handsome reward is negotiable. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can
discuss the modalities of this transaction. If this proposal is acceptable, please
kindly contact me through e-mail address immediately for more discussion.

Thanks for your kind attention and mutual understanding .

Yours faithful
Frank Emeh jr:
002348033597734