Attn: Dearest,

From: Alh.Useni Ibrahim

 Sir,
INTRODUCTION: I am Alh.Useni Ibrahim the Director General of Allocation Board Commitee
(ABC) in
Abidjan,Côte d´Ivoire. I got your contact through a
closefriend who happens to know your company very
well. I am connecting you on a business mutual interest
withhope to invest in a profitable business using
your advice and guidance in your country.

SUBJECT: There is floating of fund to the tune of
US$45 million (Forty five million us dollars),
which has been approved for payment by the government
onlywaiting for the beneficiary to come for claim.

SOURCE OF FUND: The fund originated from a
contract awarded to a foreign firm GLYNCO ENGINEERING
INC.Canada. For the construction of Network Pipeline, reabilitation and maintenance of
the Felix
Houphouet Boigny International Airport. We purposely
over invoiced the original contract.

The allocation board commitee to tune of
US$45,000,000.00 million, but before we could use the
umbrella of the originalcontractor to claim the fund,
the election started,and there were too many political
problems in the country Côte d´Ivoire which caused our
former military head of state GENERAL ROBERT GUEI to
flee out of the country on 25th October 2000 and our
new elected president Monsieur LAURENT GBAGBO was
sworn in immediately on 26th Oct. 2000 as the newly
democratic head of state.

NOTE: The contract has been completed for this fund tobe claimed. This has to be with
the assistance of aforeign firm or an individual who will act as the beneficiary.

AIM: As the director of the board, I know every thing
about the contract and the over inflated fund is yet
to be claimed. Due to my position, I do not want to
be noticed hence this proposal and for us to realise
our goal, we have to use the service of an Attorney
who will handle the registration of your company as
a sister company of the original contractor and to
reflect your name as the beneficiary of the fund to
enable the board raise a draft on the US$45,000,000.00 (Forty Five Million Dollars
Only) in your favour.

MODALITIES: All modalities have been worked out. My
colleagues in this deal have made a smooth take off
and successful conclusion only waiting for your
consent.If you are willing. An agreeable percentage
would be given to you for your assistance and
co-operation. Note all necessary documents to prove the
geniuses of this contract fund will be sent to you.
Also the name of the Attorney who will help in the
process, for youto contact him directly. Our board is
in charge of allcontract verification, allocation and
approval. That is why we have the complete confidence
on the success of this contract fund.

CONCLUSSION: This relationship must be kept highly confidential. I await your
immediate response as
soon as you receive this message.
 Best Regards
Alh.Useni Ibrahim